ANTONY MORATO

ANTONY MORATO LOGO
ANTONY MORATO (1)ANTONY MORATO (5)ANTONY MORATO (4)ANTONY MORATO (3)ANTONY MORATO (2)

Born in 2007 from the vision and talent of Lello Caldarelli,
Antony Morato immediately stands out for its ability to develop its own language in the drawing,
designed for a new generation of customers. today, the brand is distributed in 3,200 multi-brand stores in more than 70 countries abroad and sold in 70 mono-brand stores in strategic areas of europe, asia and south america

In 2015 the brand exceeded sales of 90 million euro, of which about 30% is made italy and the remaining 70% abroad – with three official locations in Germany, France and Spain, in addition to the Italian headquarters.

CONTACT FORM

 

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message